Prothom Akkhor Foundation is always grateful to its donor and also maintain a dependable refund policy where Donor privileges are granted. Prothom Akkhor Foundation is committed to utilize the donation in a right way. Yet if the donor claim refund of his/her donation then we take this matter seriously.
Except the donors of “Sponsor A Child” and “Virtual Volunteer Card” all other donors are included to this policy and if the donation is not being used in 6 months then it can be claimed for refund.
Prothom Akkhor Foundation expect that the donor think properly before donating and in case of online donation recheck the amount before clicking the donate button. In case of online donation if the donor donate an amount which he don’t want by mistake or if he change his mind to not donate then the donation could be refund.
- In case of online donation if the donor donate an amount which he don’t want by mistake or if he change his mind to not donate then the donation could be refund if he apply for refund to Prothom Akkhor Foundation within 30 days after the donation. Though “Sponsor A Child” and “Virtual Volunteer Card” is a continuous program that’s why donation for this purpose is non-refundable and except this 2 program all other program donation is refundable if the donation in not being used within 6 months and the donor can apply.
- The application must include all information related to the donation like date, Donor’s name, donation amount, account number, money receipt number, and reason of applying for refund. The donation refund application can be email to email@example.com or can be submitted to Prothom Akkhor Foundation’s head office.
kamrul Mansion, 2nd floor 1 no, Atis Dipankar Road, Sabujbag, Dhaka-1214, Bangladesh.
- The donor have to return the money receipt to Prothom Akkhor Foundation’s head office and form that time the money receipt will be invalid. If the donor donate again with the correct amount then he will be provided new money receipt.
- Prothom Akkhor Foundation will investigate the matter after receiving the application of donation refund and if it is refundable then it will be refunded within 15 working days which depends on all relevant information related to the donation like Bank, payment gateway service. It the donation was audited then it may be take 90 days to complete the refund.
- If the donation was received via any other medium except Bank then it can be only refunded to the Bank account which belongs to the donor. And if the donation was received via Bank then it will be refunded to the same bank account from which the donation was received.
- Prothom Akkhor Foundation reserve the right to apply charges in this refund.
- If the donor receive Tax exemption then the donation amount will be considered as non-refundable.
- Donation for “Sponsor A Child” and “Virtual Volunteer Card” is non-refundable.
Responsibilities and policies proprietary:
Treasurer of Prothom Akkhor Foundation is responsible for the policy.
Proprietor is responsible for the implementation of this policy.
All the employees and volunteers whom are involved with donation receiving have to:
- Show respect to the donors of Prothom Akkhor Foundation
- Confirm the security and Transparency of the donation
- Maintain dependable relationships with the donors
- Response in any matter related to donation refund
- Show respect to them who will apply for donation refund.
We have make a donation refund policy by showing respect to the donors. We are committed to ensure the proper use of donation and follow the suitable policy for donation refund.